***For every $1 spent here, the return investment to the community is $20 through free medical visits, free dental care and free medications.
***For every $2 spent here, 58 homebound individuals receive food every week through the Manna Ministries food program.
***Did you know Manna Ministries receives NO STATE OR FEDERAL funding? We operate because of people like you who give.
***100% of money spent at Twice as Nice goes directly back to Manna Ministies to directly serve the community.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
* 2nd and 3rd graders from Nicholson Elementary School.
* Students needing help in reading and comprehension.
* Students who want to learn and parents that are committed to their success.
* Learn at your own pace in a comfortable environment.
If the children of Pearl River County are to thrive as future “bearers of the torch” for this community, they must be provided optimal opportunity for success in an ever-changing global environment. The approach to literacy and physical wellness must be holistic, research-proven, and data driven.
The foundation for overall school success is academic literacy, physical well-being and spiritual inspiration. Manna Ministries, Inc. is ideally positioned to meet these needs. Our organization has a long history of providing high quality service to the county and has proven its effectiveness at delivering measurable results to this community for many years.
Manna Ministries, Inc. fully understands that children who operate in environments that are vibrant, spiritually uplifting, and economically viable learn to thrive and ultimately are able to become productive citizens of the community and the society at-large.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT
1. Students will be able to read on or above grade level.
2. Promotion of a life-long love of reading.
3. Improved grades in Reading.
4. Provide students with opportunities to incorporate recreational activities in
a safe afterschool environment.
5. Commitment to your child’s success, well being and safety.
For more information about our Head & GHeart program simply email us, call us, or come by and see us at one of the contact points below.